What specifically makes LEXX citric cleaner different or better than any other on the market?
- LEXX is the only concentrated Citric Acid based disinfectant/sanitizer/cleaner in the market
- LEXX is made entirely of naturally-derived ingredients
- Each ingredient is an FDA-approved food-grade additive
- LEXX is NSF-listed as a D-2 (No Rinse Required) sanitizer
- No chlorine, quats, hydrogen peroxide, thymol, or metals
- No PPE required
- LEXX disinfectant is EPA approved for SARS-CoV2 (label approval pending)
- EPA’s Design for the Environment (DfE) certification pending (upon approval, LEXX will be the first DfE certified concentrated disinfectant)
- LEXX is protected by a portfolio of US and foreign patents and pending patent applications
- LEXX is a 4-in-1 product concentrate. When diluted in water at different concentrations, the following products are ready for use:
Cleaner and Disinfectant
Cleans soil and disinfects in one step. Broad spectrum / hospital-grade disinfectant.
Cleaner and Sanitizer
Cleans soil and sanitizes in one step. NSF-listed, no rinse (D2) food contact and non-food contact cleaning and sanitizing solution.
In an independent, third party test against 409 and Seventh Generation, LEXX exhibited excellent cleaning performance with over 95% soil removal for all surfaces combined and with similar soil removal for each type of surface tested. The cleaning efficacy was comparable to the Formula 409 comparator (i.e., the results were within the experimental variability of the test) and superior to the 7th Generation comparator.
Fruit and Vegetable Wash
Removes harmful substances like wax, soil, preservatives, and other agricultural chemicals found on produce that can cause respiratory illnesses such as asthma.